A. Professor Riad (Ray) Ardahji
Ex Managing Director
• 20+ Years of experience in Automotive, Medical Devices, Metal Fabrication, and Furniture Industries.
• Led the Global Cooper Production System Team for Cooper Tire and Rubber (2018 – 2020).
• Implemented a global eLPA (Layer Process Audit) at Cooper Tire and Rubber, with +500 global users and over 1000 audits per week.
• Championed I&I (Innovate and improve) Corp. initiative and reported directly to Zimmer CFO (2013- 2015).
• Completed Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Examiner training by NIST (2014).
• Received Sourcing Functional Team of the Year Award at Zimmer (2014).
• BTOES 2017 Advisory Board, Global OPEX Conference 2017/2018.
• Distinguished Speaker at OPEX Week 2017/18, BTOES 17, NORIA, etc.
• Handpicked by TBA CEO to lead Toyota’s Monozukuri activities in (2012).
• Awarded CEO CI Excellence Award at Leggett & Platt (2010).
• Completed Lean Six Sigma Black Belt at the Center for Executive Education (UT-Knoxville 2008).
• Nominated as Elkhart County’s Best and Brightest (2007). • BSIE/MSIE ‘97, Industrial Engineering / Supply Chain UT- Knoxville.
• Developed a new Andon system (“Honky-Tonk”), improving OEE based on the Jidoka concept(2010).
• A. Engr. Professor/Consultant, Indiana Tech, Fort Wayne, IN (2010-2019)